nedelja, 26. maj 2013

Wish inside card

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are doing weel and feel inspired.
I'm back with a new project, this time I decided to go for a card totally under the Gothic Fairytale style.
I've got some help from Sizzix also this time: I used the Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folders 2PK - Postcard & Sheet Music for a light embossing effect in the background. You can see some traces on the borders but in RL the texture of it is surely more visible. The heart is a combination of two Sizzix dies: the Sizzix Bigz Die - Heart, Stem & Leaves and the Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Movers and Shapers Die - Alterations Collection - Die Cutting Template - Keyholes.


 

 I used the Glimmer mist to give to the heart a pale red colous and then the crackle paint. Stitches and pins are also included in the project.


I decided to transform a Prima bulb because I prefer to choose the words on the elements... Very vain, huh :-)))) but I thisnk these kind of projects needs a specific fonts to get to the point.




Have a nice start of the week... See you soon ;-)

3 komentarji: