ponedeljek, 9. junij 2014

A pinch of dreams

Hello! Here is my latest LO using Mistable papers from Tattered Angels. They are great for playing with mists and searching new patterns. Here is the LO:

The base is a Tattered Angels Cotton Cream Mistable paper. I sprinkled it with masking fluid to make the nightsky. I covered the whole paper with Glimmer mists: Graphite, Acqua, Dragonfly,... After the paper was dry I removed the masking fluid and stamped across the edge with a 7 Gypsies stamp.


I cut a circle out of a Canvas Corp French Script paper to represent the moon. Than I created a banner shaped piece out of the Tattered Angels Mistable Paper Satin and also added the Apothecary Label from 7 Gypsies that says "pinch".



The stars are also cut-outs  of the Tattered Angels Mistable Paper Satin using the Sizzix Bigz Die - Stacked Stars. I gave to the stars even more personality with the Tattered Angels High Imapct Paint  Platinum and Antique Gold and with the Nori color of Glimmer Glaze.
 I added various 7 Gypsies metal embellishments like the corners that I used for the stars background and the gears. My necessary print are the broken buttons.



I hope you like the LO. See you next time!

1 komentar: