sobota, 21. junij 2014

Shine LO

Another Lo to post. Here is the latest idea, based on the philosophy that you can express yourself in many different ways and they don't need to be conventional. Beauty is something to search and to make confortable for yourself. You don't need to follow the rules but you have to follow your heart....
The title is: There are many ways to shine, find your own...

The base is a Tattered Angels mistable paper - Crushed cotton. I made the rays with the Masking Fluid. I sprayed the centre with the Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels: Graphite was the right choice. I  cleaned the rays and used the French Script Canveas Corp paper to cut out the flower with the Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Jumbo Tattered Florals and used the biggest flower for the background of the photo.



I added several stitches....


I made the banner from another mistable paper - Brushed Cotton- Cream.

 


 I hope you found your own way to shine too. Have a great day!

3 komentarji: