nedelja, 5. julij 2015

Initials canvas

Hello!Here is a new fresh canvas I made for friends. I've put together the initials of the whole family and played with some mixed products....




 The initials are made simply cutting out thr letters from some cardboard. Simple, just some pencil dravna letters. Some cuts and then I glued on some nice and lovely patterned paper from Canvas Corp and 7 Gypsies. All in light blue, green and brown. Several embellishments from 7 Gypsies and Canvas Corp. 


 The background is a Tattered Angels Glimmer mist story. I brought the canvas outside and I played in my garden with Glimmer mist rain..... Many colors...




I hope you like it...Have a great summer!

1 komentar:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    OdgovoriIzbriši