torek, 1. september 2015

Heart canvas

Hello! Here is another canvas that I made for a friend. This time instead of using paper I used some jute for making the heart. You have a great choice at Canvas Corp regarding materials and this is one of them. To make the heart stable in time I mod-podged it and this procedure is also great because there is no risk of unstitching the fabric.




  I used the yellow, brown and the green  Glimmer mist from Tattered Angels because this project is also my project  as the guest on Words and Paintery   and they are on the marvelous palette.Thanks to Marie for inviting me to take part of your scrapbook vision. I hope someone find some inspiration from my canvas .



For some extra dimension I decided to make the two parts of the heart a bit different so I shadowed one with the diamond screen.


 As my usual procedure I used some metal hardware and some stitching...



A pinch of black  High Impact paint from Tattered Angels so that the branches can grow...

More canvas on the way....

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar