torek, 10. november 2015

Moon Canvas and a pinch of Tuesday's Tutorials

Hello! I have a new canvas to share with you. Yes, another canvas. I cannot help but in this time canvas is just my favorite media. Here is a broken moon on a canvas sky....


 
 

  I love my new subject as I left my hearts just rest for a moment. I have to say that the photos are not showing the 3d reality of this canvas because the wire moon totally pops out of the canvas in RL and here is not visible good enough but I love to share my pieces with you anyway.



My canvas is created with the total support of the Canvas Corp, 7 Gypsies and Tattered Angels products. I'm staying faithful to them because they give me a nice traditional way to create and what amuses me even more is that they have always the potential of versatility and this is what I'm searching.
The canvas, the wire, the metal hardware and the papers are from Canvas Corp. The background is made with Tattered Angels Glimmer mists and High Impact white Paint. The Black one was used to color the wire and make even more gothic look. The embelishments are from 7 Gypsies.



Today I also wanted to invite you to visit Tuesday's Tutorials. There is one of my projects there and I know you will find a lot of inspiration there. Marjie Kemper is the artistic capitan and she always find out how to make the Art flow in every way. You have to visit her place.

http://marjiekemper.com/blog-series/

Thank you Marjie for inviting me to be part of your special place!I hope to take part of your crew soon!

1 komentar:

  1. This is awsome, I'm started to follow you yesterday and I'm a big fan of your works !!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši